My photo
Welcome to The Secular Gospel According to Jess! In this blog you’ll find everything from cartoons that make me laugh, to quotes that inspire me, to stories of my own personal experience when it comes to dealing with religion and pretty much everything in between. The title of my blog is intended to be ironic, as one doesn’t often hear the word, “gospel”, associated with secularism, but my intent is to preach, for lack of a better word, what I think gospel should really be about: love, rationalism, fairness, equality, human rights, science and truth. Enjoy!

Monday, December 12, 2011

In a nutshell: why no woman should ever want to be religious.


1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't even want to bee with someone that was like that, and I don't care how hot they are. There is serious brain damage going on. Lucky for me I only check out super bitchy, controlling hot chicks that ultimately make me unhappy. Lucky me. Awesomeness buddy,

    Kriss

    ps. seriously, all the cool guys like women like our coffee shops and record labels...independent.

    ReplyDelete