My photo
Welcome to The Secular Gospel According to Jess! In this blog you’ll find everything from cartoons that make me laugh, to quotes that inspire me, to stories of my own personal experience when it comes to dealing with religion and pretty much everything in between. The title of my blog is intended to be ironic, as one doesn’t often hear the word, “gospel”, associated with secularism, but my intent is to preach, for lack of a better word, what I think gospel should really be about: love, rationalism, fairness, equality, human rights, science and truth. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bad father.

4 comments:

  1. A Mormon friend of mind reminded me that in Mormon theology, the god of the Old Testament was actually Jesus, so it was their Savior who did the drowning, burning, damning, murdering, venging, etc. ...Wha?

    For some reason, I can't post this comment except as anonymous, but I'm Kevin Zimmerman of atheistdad.wordpress.com

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kevin! I am a fan of your blog and read it often. Best of luck to you in your endeavors and keep writing. I can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "J" don't forget he hella crucified his only son. If I had one son, I would show him love. And btw, on your profile there are two links to this blog that doesn't work. the third on does work. Awesome buddy, have a great day.

    Kriss

    follow me on twitter @thesexyatheist

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA, yes kriss, because he "so loved the world". apparently the way to show love nowadays is brutally murder your children. anyway, yes, thanks for the heads up about my blog, i had some minor technological issues when i first made it and accidentally did it three times. will try to delete the ones that don't work.

    ReplyDelete